National Geographic Expedition Series 10x25 Binoculars
- Compact size keeps the binocular lightweight for grab-and-go adventures and extended observing
- Combination of fully multi-coated lenses and superior Bak-4 prisms maximizes the brightness potential of the 25mm aperture
- 10x magnification provides crisp details at long distances
- Binoculars are waterproof and fog proof for all-weather performance
- Streamlined roof prism design with a sturdy single bridge
- Diopter adjustment lets users achieve proper focus for each eye to ensure a better observing experience
- Twist-up eyecups allow for comfortable viewing, especially for those who wear eyeglasses
- Comes with lens covers, neck strap and storage case
Whether you are viewing live sporting events, doing some urban exploring or hiking nature trails, the National Geographic Expedition Series 10x25 compact binocular is easy to keep at the ready.
This streamlined binocular is sized to fit into a backpack pocket without adding burdensome weight and is lightweight enough to be used for extended viewing sessions with the included neck strap.
The light brought in through the binocular’s 25mm aperture is enhanced by the superior Bak-4 prisms and fully multi-coated lenses to generate bright images that have excellent contrast and clarity, and the 10x magnification delivers crisp details at long distances.
The housings for the optics are waterproof and impervious to internal fogging to guarantee continued performance in changing weather conditions. Additional features include diopter adjustment for proper focus for each eye and twist-up eyecups for comfortable viewing. To protect the optics during storage and transit, the binocular comes with lens covers and a storage case
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)