Explore Scientific Extension Ring Set M48x0.75 - 5 pieces (30, 20, 15, 10 and 5 mm)
All pricing in USD
- Extension sleeves M48x0,75 in set
- Five extension sleeves: 30, 20, 15, 10, 5 mm
- Use with correctors and field flatteners
- Distance adjustment from camera to focal plane
- Suitable for camera-specific bayonet adapters
- Also suitable for 2.0 inch color and nebular filters
- Internal and external thread M48x0.75 mm (large T2 thread)
- Large inner diameter of 45.0 mm
- Outer diameter is 50.65 mm (2 inches)
- Black matt anodized aluminum
- Total weight 85 grams
Five extension tubes from 30 to 5mm length with thread connection M48x0,75mm in a set.
For adjusting different distances of the camera to the focal plane of the telescope or the corrector/field flattener. There is an M48.0,75 internal and external thread in each individual tube. The M48x0.75 thread is also called large T2 photo thread or 2.0 inch filter thread. Camera specific bayonet adapters or color and nebula filters can be used. Included are 5 different tubes with the steps 30, 20, 15, 10 and 5 mm. The larger free inner diameter of 45.0 mm effectively prevents undesired vignetting of the camera sensor. The outer diameter of the sleeves is exactly 50.65 mm and can therefore be mounted directly in any 2 inch diameter eyepiece adapter.
Limited USA One Year Warranty when product is registered within 60 days of purchase. Click Here to register.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)