National Geographic Excursion Series 8x42 Binoculars
- Combination of fully multi-coated lenses and superior Bak-4 prisms generate images rich in contrast
- Combination of fully multi-coated lenses and superior Bak-4 prisms maximizes the brightness potential of the 25mm aperture
- Streamlined roof prism design with an open bridge that promotes a sturdy grip
- 42mm aperture has ample light-gathering capability to produce bright images even in low-light situations
- 8x magnification maximizes field of view while providing excellent details in objects at shorter to mid-ranges
- Close focus of 2 meters is great for observing nearby birds and wildlife
- Waterproof and fog proof optical tubes for all-weather performance
- 17mm eye relief allows eyeglass wearers to easily enjoy a full image
- Diopter adjustment lets users achieve proper focus for each eye to ensure a better observing experience
- Twist-up eyecups allow for comfortable viewing, especially for those who wear eyeglasses
- Comes with lens covers, neck strap and storage case
With its premium optics, waterproof body and easy-to-grip open bridge design, the National Geographic Excursion Series 8x42 binocular is an ideal companion for outdoor adventures.
This roof prism binocular is outfitted with Bak-4 prisms and fully multi-coated lenses that work in tandem with the ample 42mm aperture to produce bright, high contrast images.
It has a close focus of 2 meters, which is especially helpful when viewing nearby birds and wildlife, and an 8x magnification that delivers crisp details at shorter to mid-range distances and a wider field of view than a 10x model.
In addition to being waterproof and impervious to internal fogging, the binocular has an open bridge design that provides a sturdy grip even in wet weather conditions.
Additional features include a long eye relief of 17mm that allows eyeglass wearers to enjoy a full image, diopter adjustment to achieve proper focus for each eye and twist-up eyecups for comfortable viewing.
Each binocular comes with lens covers to protect the optics during storage and transit, a neck strap to make sure they are always at the ready and a storage case.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)