National Geographic Carbon Trekking Poles Set
- Trekking poles provide stability on uncertain terrains, enhance calorie burn and relieve strain by encouraging good posture while walking
- Adjustable from 24 inches to 52 inches
- Quick lock system makes height adjustments easy
- Comfortable handle with adjustable strap ensures steady grip
- Tungsten steel tips provide sure footing on a variety of terrains
- Accessories include standard flat tip covers, big rock tips with tread, snow baskets and mud guards
- Aluminum construction is lightweight yet durable
- Cloth storage bag included
Whether you are on unfamiliar terrain, hiking trails or neighborhood walkways, National Geographic Trekking Poles are the perfect companion for forging your path.
These lightweight poles provide stability in rocky and uneven areas, enhance calorie burn by adding purposeful arm movement into your walking routine, and relieve stress on your back and knees by encouraging good posture.
They have a comfortable handle and adjustable strap for a steady grip, tungsten steel tips for a sure footing and a quick lock system for making easy height adjustments ranging from 24 to 52 inches.
Accessories include standard flat tip covers, big rock tips with tread, snow baskets and mud guards. A cloth bag is included for storage and transport.
USA Limited Lifetime Warranty when product is registered within 60 days of purchase. Click Here to register.
To download printable PDF manual Click Here
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)